Unlike other SEO modules, where the URIs are generated automatically when a customer visits a page, this module allows specific URIs to be entered within the admin, or even for auto-generation to be used to create a static URI for an individual category/product/manufacturer/EZ-Page/Zen Cart page.
It lets you specify static, keyword-based URIs to be used instead of dynamic, ID-based URIs. For example – for a product – instead of dynamic URIs like this:
A static address, full of keywords, could be specified for the product:
This zen cart module allows you to generate the URIs automatically within the admin, or even to enter your own specific URIs for each product/category/EZ-Page/Zen Cart page.
- Feature list:
- Full Multi-Language Support
- Canonical URI Support
- Historical URI Redirection (Never have a broken link again!)
- URI Auto-Generation
- Transliteration Support
- 100% Compatibility with Zen Cart
- Easy-to-use Admin Integration for Categories, Products, Manufacturers and EZ-Pages
- Organize EZ-Pages into Site Sections
- Ability to use Static URIs for any Zen Cart page
- Automatic Usage of any URI mappings Defined for Categories, Products, Manufacturers, EZ-Pages or any other Zen Cart page!
- Ability to use Static URIs as an Alias for any other Static URI
- Automated support for standard Zen Cart pages related to a Product
- 100% Compatibility with Zen Cart and Most Modules
- Transparently Handles URIs With or Without a Slash (/) at the End
- Respects Context of a Link to a Category/Product page
- Avoids Possibility of Duplicate URIs
- Support for all of Zen Cart’s Standard Product Types (and more)!
Please Note: This module does not automatically add mappings for existing Categories/Products/Manufacturers/EZ-Pages – if the site has existing Categories/Products/Manufacturers/EZ-Pages, they’ll continue to use the standard Zen Cart dynamic URIs, until a URI has been entered or auto-generated for them, by editing the respective Category/Product/Manufacturer/EZ-Page in the admin.
This means going in and editing every Category/Product/Manufacturer/EZ-Page for which a static URI mapping is desired.
Our quote includes installation and configuration of this module on your zen cart web site.