A proper sitemap will encourage Google and other search engine spiders to crawl and index your site.
This Script generates an Sitemap as described here:
- Supports multilangual categories and products
- Supports Search-Engine Safe URLs
- Can be accessed by http or command line
- Autogenerates multiple sitemaps for sites with over 50.000 URLs
- Autogenerates multiple sitemaps if filesize exceeded 10MB
- Writes files compressed or uncompressed
- Using index.php wrapper – http://domain.com/index.php?main_page=sitemapxml
- Using languages file and etc.
- Auto-notifies Google, Yahoo!, Ask.com and Microsoft (both live.com and msn.com)
- You can use the gzip feature or compress your Sitemap files using gzip. Please note that your uncompressed Sitemap file may not be larger than 10MB.
- Generation of a sitemap index file
- Generation of xml-sitemaps for (separate files):
- Products (support hideCategories)
- Categories (support hideCategories)
- ‘EZ pages rel=nofollow attribute’ support (http://www.zen-cart.com/index.php?ma…roducts_id=944)
- ‘date_added’/’last_modified’ support
- check internal links (‘alt_url’) by “noindex” rule(main_page in ROBOTS_PAGES_TO_SKIP)
- toc_chapter proccessing
Our quote includes installation and configuration of this module on your zen cart web site.